Expression of interest deadline: 31st January, 9 am.
Application submission deadline: 2nd February 2014, Midnight.
South West Crucible is a high profile programme of investment in the research leaders of the future. Below are some examples of how you and your employer will benefit from you participating in South West Crucible:
- Enhance your ability to think creatively and innovatively in your work.
- Develop your network of peers within the research community, fuelling potential interdisciplinary work.
- Enhance your skills in media and public engagement as well as policy making.
- Increase your understanding of how your research interacts with society and how this may impact your work.
- Enable you to use these skills to best suit your organisation.
Your institution is investing in you so all your expenses (registration, accommodation and catering) will be paid by the Universities of Bath, Bristol and West of England.